Employment at KPR and Audio-Reader
Internships at KPR
KPR offers internships to students interested in radio broadcasting. Our staff values the input and energy that interns bring to KPR. If you are interested in an internship, please learn more by downloading the guidelines listed below. KPR is currently accepting internship applications for internships starting in spring 2020.
Development Department Internships
Click HERE for a description.
Apply for an Internship
Click HERE to apply.
Why Work at KPR?
- Employees of KPR participate in University of Kansas benefits programs.
- KPR is an award-winning public radio station.
- KPR is housed in a new state-of-the-art broadcasting facility.
- KPR stays on the front edge of new developments in radio technology.
- Public radio is an important service to the community.
University of Kansas Nondiscrimination Statement
The University of Kansas prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, gender identity, gender expression and genetic information in the University’s programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Director of the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access, IOA@ku.edu, 1246 W. Campus Road, Room 153A, Lawrence, KS, 66045, (785) 864-6414, 711 TTY.