The Kansas Public Radio App allows you to listen to KPR live, pause and rewind the live audio, and view the KPR program schedules. You can explore On Demand content, search for stories, bookmark a story for later and wake up to KPR with the alarm clock!
If you have Apple iOS and you already have the old KPR app installed, then all you have to do is apply the update and your app will be upgraded to the all new and improved version.
If you have Google Android, then you'll need to remove the old KPR app if you have it installed, and download the new one from Google Play.
• DVR-like controls (pause, rewind and fast forward). You can pause the live stream to have a conversation and pick up right where you left off! Or rewind to catch a comment you just missed.
• Listen to live streams from KPR even while traveling.
• Listen to KPR in the background while browsing the web or catching up on your emails.
• Access KPR programs easily and quickly.
• DVR-like controls. Pause, rewind and fast forward your program with ease.
• When listening to programs, individual segments (when available) are listed so you can review and choose one or listen to the entire program.
• Easy to access past programs.
• The Kansas Public Radio App displays the web page associated with the program or program segment you are listening to On Demand so you can explore for more information.
• Save what you were listening to (Live or On Demand) so you can replay, follow-up or share it later by simply clicking “Bookmark.”
• Easily share stories and programs with family and friends.
• A built-in Sleep Timer and Alarm Clock allows you to go to sleep and wake up to your favorite station.