The KPR team is bringing the KPR Mug Drive-Thru events to Emporia and Manhattan in May! If you are a current member of KPR, get signed up to get your mug at one of these great events. They will take place in Manhattan at the Flint Hills Discovery Center on Saturday, May 15, and in Emporia at King Hall on the Emporia State University campus on Saturday, May 22.
How It Works
1. You first will need to make sure that your membership with KPR is active (if you're not sure, you may email KPR's Membership Director, Joanna Fewins, at email@example.com, or call 785-864-5268). If you are a sustaining member, you are all set!
3. The day of your Drive-Thru event, please plan to arrive based on the first initial of your last name: A-H 10-10:30 a.m., I-O 10:30-11 a.m., P-Z 11-11:30 a.m.
4. When you arrive at the parking lot, a KPR staff member will ask for your name and check it off our list.
5. If you are on the registered list, a KPR staff member will then place your new mug in the trunk or backseat of your car.
6. All people, including members and KPR staff, MUST be wearing masks. Please stay inside your vehicle at all times, so we can maintain a proper social distance and get these mugs out safely.
If you need to renew your membership before registering, you can make your pledge here. We will be giving away 75 mugs at each of the events. Once we have reached this number of donors signed up on our Google Form, we will then close it. We are so excited to get these mugs out to our loyal supporters! (These will be the last events to distribute our 2020 Membership Mug, and we are planning the next events this summer to distribute the brand new 2021 mug, so stay tuned!)