Dick Wright Planned Giving Society
Join the Legacy Society and
Give a Gift for Life!
To step beyond our annual membership drives and seek alternative, more permanent sources of funding, the legacy of our mission begins and ends with you...KPR donors. Create YOUR legacy of giving by including KPR in your will, trust or general estate plans.
* BEQUEST: A bequest in a will or living trust for a specific amount or percentage of the estate to KPR.
* INCOME-PRODUCING TRUST: An income-producing trust that allows family members to receive income for life from a trust with the trust assets going to KPR at the trust's conclusion.
* CHARITABLE ANNUITY: By entering a charitable annuity with KPR, an individual may receive both an immediate income tax deduction and income for life at favorable market rates.
* LIFE INSURANCE POLICY: KPR can be named the beneficiary of a whole life insurance policy that no longer is needed for family or business security.
* RETIREMENT PLAN: A retirement plan death benefit can be arranged so that the assets remaining in an IRA or other qualified plan will be left to KPR with significant tax advantages to the donor.
Members of the Dick Wright Legacy Society:
* Gay V. Crawford
* Anne Smith Douthat
* Philip and Beth Harrison
* Judith Martin Knoll
TESTIMONIES FROM LEGACY MEMBERS
"I can avoid that money [from 401k plan] ever being taxed and so more of it will go to support something that is part of my daily life. The process is simple, easy to understand and makes you feel good to support a worthwhile endeavor." ~Gay Crawford
"When we're away from Lawrence, Kansas Public Radio is one of the things we miss the most. We enjoy comparable stations in other cities, but it isn't quite the same as KPR." ~the late Phil Harrison
"KPR really reports the news, not the latest celebrity meltdown or political sound bite. There is real thought and craft behind all the programming on KPR." ~Gay Crawford
|< Prev||Next >|