PITTSBURG, Kan. (AP) — The state fire marshal says an explosion that killed a worker at a southeast Kansas fireworks company has been ruled accidental. The blast happened August 12 at a Pittsburg warehouse owned by Jake's Fireworks. Two employees were unloading a shipping container of fireworks to move them to the company's new headquarters when the explosion occurred. An investigator from the Kansas fire marshal's officetold The Joplin Globe on Tuesday the explosion has been traced to debris around a forklift the men were using. Twenty-eight-year-old Kenny Clark died several hours later at a hospital in Joplin, Missouri. The other employee also suffered severe burns.